Saturday, July 16, 2011

Squinkies Review

 The other day I noticed a toy at my local Target called "Squinkies". I bet you've heard of them, whether your a mother whos kid is in love with them, or if your a kid yourself and love them.
I opended my package of Squinkies and took them out. Squinkies come in bubbles that you can pop open, which adds to the fun, and makes it easier to find them if you open your pack and they scratter everywhere (Ha!). At first i was thinking they wouldn't be squishy, but they were! I had so much fun with them, that I didn't realize I was creating little scenes with them (Lol!).
They're really fun and SQUISHY too! The Squinkies are a tiny squishable world that fit in the palm of your hand! They live in gumball machine like enviorments including the Gumball Surprize Playhouse, Cupcake Surprize Bakeshop, and the Teatime Surprize playset! I'm looking foward to buying one of the gumball machines, and I'm keeping an eye out for RARE SQUINKIES!! (rare Squinkies are glittery. If you're lucky, you'll find one in a bubble pack!)I reccomend these for ages 5-......105!

No comments:

Post a Comment