Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tamagotchi TamaGo Review

The Tamagotchi TamaGo was released last year (2010), but I think it's time to bring them back to the public, don't ya think ?

The TamaGo is supposed to mimic the features of the Tamagotchi +Color (but it's not in color). It combines the v5 Familitchi and the Color in one device. The difference is that the TamaGo uses Gotchi Figures. Each Gotchi Firgure unlocks a new shopping experience, and 2 different games.All you have to do is plug the figure into the top of your device like this:



It's easy as that! Also on the TamaGo, you can care for up to 3 Tamagotchis in one! One thing I personally like about the TamaGo is the abillity to remodel your Tamagotchi's house with diffferent wallpapers, and the ability to take your Tama to the park. I love the cute animations! Unlike other models with the cracked egg design, each TamaGo comes with a faceplate, that you can customize as you please. But Bandai has shaved of many features of old Tamas, such as naming your Tamas (NOO! Now what am I going to call my Pet? By it's REAL name?),getting your Tama a job, taking your Tama to school, the ability to buy toys (now you have to buy a Chamametchi figure to unlock the toy shop. HUH?) and teaching your Tama instruments. I have no explanation WHY Bandai would do this, but I guess we should just go with the flow. Well, the first wave of TamaGo's go for 21.99, and the second wave goes for 9.99 (but I have seen these at Ross for 4.99).  Happy TamaGo hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment