Friday, August 19, 2011

I-Am T-Pain Microphone Review

You've seen the app. You've heard the song Chopped and Skrewed. You want to be just like T-Pain. Now you can, with the I-Am T-Pain microphone by Jakks Pacific.

I Am T-Pain Mic - Gold -  Jakks Pacific - Toys"R"UsI Am T-Pain Mic - Gold -  Jakks Pacific - Toys"R"Us
Created and endorsed by the man himself, this mic will surely be on the top Holiday Toy list. I first saw this mic at Walmart.com, and the commercials are HILARIOUS! At first it, it's just a regular mic, but press the T-Pain effect button, and you'll be jammin' like a pro! There are 3 beats built in on the mic, and you can choose from 6 beat effects to add to it. Then you can record, and save your "song " to your computer. GREAT for a holiday gift, or just for a day of bonding with your children, making songs while spinning around in the kitchen. I HIGHLY reccomend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment