Monday, August 1, 2011

Make Froyo! By R2 Digital

The first time I spotted the free version of this app, I downloaded it along with "Amy's Froyo 2". With Amy's Froyo I want through a series of disappointments, as you have to pay for all the toppings, cups, spoons, and flavors. I went from stage to next stage, hoping there would be more than five things to choose from, but sadly, I was let down. So I opened up "Make Froyo!-Free" And  for a free version of an app, there were a surprising number of flavors, cups, and toppings (8 cups, 12 flavors, 19 toppings!). So I was delighted to receive the full version to review!

  iPhone Screenshot 1
Let me tell you something before I go on with the review: This app is REALLY realistic, so it's going to make you REALLY hungry. Luckily I came armed with an Almond Joy bar. Anyway, the full version has 5 extra flavors, 9 extra cups, 15 extra topping, and 12 spoons. The new cups designs are ADORABLE. I found myself staring at a cup with a bunny on it for what felt like an hour.

Gameplay: Smooth on newer models, but a bit slow on older

Graphics: Realistic, Delicious

Also, you have the pleasure of weighing your creation to see how much it costs, then it's time to eat, and with this app, you'll really want to eat it! Overall, I really enjoyed this app, and for no reason, I'm just going to write my favorite froyo flavor from this app.

Favorite Flavor: Cookies 'n' Cream

Thanks for reading ToyInformer's FIRST app review!

No comments:

Post a Comment